汇集名师与新作

注册
Tristan Plessis Studio--探索南非的历史与未来
禾木木  / 发表于 2019-6-30 23:35:42 |酒店餐饮  / 星级豪华/国际高档酒店

禾木木

网站小编

私信回帖

Tristan du Plessis出生于约翰内斯堡,是一位极具潜力,在全球享有声誉的设计师,他的项目横跨开普敦和罗马等不同的地区。2007年,他在房地产开发机构MKB开始了自己的职业生涯,正是在那里,他找到了对设计的追求,以及对建筑的热爱。2015年,成立了精品建筑和设计工作室Tristan Plessis Studio。
Tristan du Plessis is a Johannesburg born designer with real potential and a long standing global reputation. His projects span different regions such as Cape Town and Rome. He began his career at real estate developer MKB in 2007, eventually rising to design director. It was there that he found his passion for design and his love of architecture. Tristan Plessis Studio was founded in 2015. This is a boutique architecture and design studio.

Tristan认为南非有许多独特的文化和美学, 特别是约翰内斯堡,在设计上的很多方面也是相当进步的。这给他留下了深刻的印象,并对他的工作产生了积极的启发。Tristan开始对那里的一切感兴趣。

“South Africa has so many unique cultures and aesthetics,” Tristan says. “That really leaves its mark, and positively inspires my work. Being such a young city, Johannesburg in many ways is quite progressive in terms of design, which I found interesting when I started doing work abroad.”

Tristan的灵感来自日本设计师Masamachi Katayama英国设计师Tom Dixon和瑞士人设计师Yves Behar。正是在这种能力的支持下, Tristan将当地的传统文化与全球的未来主义结合起来。整个非洲,尤其是南非,正在传达一种全球设计美学,其灵感来自非洲大陆的热情、潜力和文化多样性。

Tristan is inspired by the likes of Japanese designer Masamachi Katayama, British designer Tom Dixon, and Swiss designer Yves Behar. It is on the back of this ability — to integrate the local and the specific with the global and the futuristic.

Tristan认为作为一名设计师,他做的最好的事情就是将新想法融入客户的需求之中,为目标客户创造最好的体验,而不是仅仅把空间作为一个展示他设计技能的平台。

Tristan thinks that the best he can do as a designer is to infuse new ideas into his client’s brief, and create the best experience for the intended patrons, rather than creating spaces solely as a platform to showcase his design skill.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
微信公众号➤达人室内设计网,作品投稿邮箱➤1608747409@qq.com

主题

帖子

积分

1级会员

广州中高端家具定制

积分
a326942724 发表于 2019-7-5 09:41:31 | 显示全部楼层
程总,

你好,我叫小吴,
工厂坐落于广州南沙,专业为软装设计公司,提供整屋家具定制服务,
以“私宅,别墅,中高端民用,样板房,售楼处”等为主,风格以: 轻奢风,新中式,现代,简欧,新古典为主。
欢迎随时前来,洽谈和询价。谢谢
联系人:小吴,
微信19866102332
广州亚振家具
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

收藏帖子 返回列表

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|达人室内设计网 ( 粤ICP备12090048号-1 公安备案 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 15:51 , Processed in 0.087689 second(s), 35 queries .