汇集名师与新作

注册
KAA&Applebaum--网球大师莎拉波娃洛杉矶的豪宅
禾木木  / 发表于 2019-6-30 19:44:03 |精品样板·严选  / ★全球豪宅

禾木木

网站小编

私信回帖

“我的灵感来自日本建筑和极简主义美学。我并不是在周围有很多东西的环境下长大的,对我来说,整洁意味着健康,如果你不用某样东西,你就不需要它。”--莎拉波娃
“I was inspired by Japanese architecture and minimalist aesthetics, I didn’t grow up with lots of stuff around. For me, uncluttered means healthy. If you don’t use something, you don’t need it.”--Maria Sharapova

莎拉波娃在洛杉矶梦幻般的家的每一平方英寸都证明了这位网球巨星的风格、精神和专注,和任何与莎拉波娃合作设计、建造和装饰她在洛杉矶的家中的人交谈,他们的反应总是遵循相同的主题:网球明星保持对她希望住宅感受的坚定愿景。

Every square inch of Maria Sharapova’s dreamy Los Angeles home is a testament to the tennis great’s style, spirit, and focus. Talk to anyone who worked with Maria Sharapova on the design, construction, and decoration of her discreetly ravishing home in Los Angeles and their responses invariably follow the same themes: that the tennis star maintained a resolute vision of how she wanted the residence to feel and function from the earliest phases of the project;

“莎拉波娃的职业素养令人惊讶。她极具竞争力,以最好的方式,参与了这栋房子的每一个方面,从最细微的细节到材料的排列,”KAA Design事务所的建筑师Grant Kirkpatrick说。他和搭档Duan Tran一起监督了这个项目。“要说她只是与我们合作,并没有充分描述她对设计的投入和影响,”他补充道。

“Maria’s work ethic is astonishing. She’s competitive as hell, in the best possible way, and she was involved in every single aspect of this house, down to the most minute detail and material permutation,” says architect Grant Kirkpatrick of KAA Design, who oversaw the project in tandem with his partner, Duan Tran. “To say that she simply collaborated with us does not adequately describe her dedication and influence on the design,” he adds.

从项目的最早阶段开始运作;莎拉波娃是他们遇到的最有智慧和最忠诚的客户之一; 这栋三层楼高的房子坐落在一个斜坡上,能看到从Palos Verdes到Malibu广阔的海景。她的风格和精神——作为一个极其重要的住宅入口,混合了朴实无华的材料,浇筑了混凝土墙,漂浮着漂白橡木做的楼梯和石灰石地板。

Sharapova was one of the most intellectually curious and committed clients they’ve ever encountered; The three-story house is located on a sloping site with expansive ocean views from Palos Verdes to Malibu, with Catalina Island hovering in the distance, and that her style and spirit—as a supremely The homes entry features a mix of unpretentious materials poured concrete walls floating bleachedoak stairs and a travertine floor.

一个发光的双高入口画廊,由光滑的面板形混凝土墙壁和一个楼梯和桥梁点缀,通向一个宽敞的游泳池和露天娱乐区。中央区域两侧有两个翼楼 - 一个用于开放式起居/用餐/厨房扫地,一楼为主卧室,另一个分配给客人宿舍,楼下设有卧室,设有一个设备齐全的套房,还有一个带保龄球馆的地下室休息室。

A luminous double-height entry gallery, defined by walls of sleek, panel-formed concrete and punctuated with a stair and bridge, opens out to an expansive pool and alfresco entertaining area. The central volume is flanked by two wings—one for the open living/dining/kitchen sweep on the ground floor and the master suite above, and the other allocated to guest quarters, with bedrooms on the lower level and a well-appointed suite on the upper. There’s also a kick-back basement lounge with a bowling alley.

然而,尽管这个家很清贫,却不乏温暖、灵魂和喜悦。漂白橡木、雪松和银色石灰华的建筑细节为广阔的混凝土和玻璃提供了丰富的材料。。一个穿透外墙雕塑般的木质屏幕 ,在室外和室外之间起伏,将有机曲线投入到大部分的直线构图中,调节阳光的流入并从街道上提供隐私。甚至连泳池的位置也被计算为令人眼花缭乱的惊喜。当客厅/用餐区的滑动门被拉开时,人们可以简单地从餐桌或沙发转过身,然后直接跳入水中。

For all its lean beauty, however, the home has no shortage of warmth, soul, and delight. Architectural details of bleached oak, cedar, and silver travertine provide a rich material counterpoint to the wide expanses of concrete and glass. A sculptural wood screen—which penetrates the facade as it undulates between outdoors and in—throws an organic curve into the largely rectilinear composition, modulating the influx of sunlight and providing privacy from the street. Even the positioning of the pool is calculated as a giddy surprise. When the sliding doors of the living/dining area are pulled away, one can simply turn around from the dining table or sofa and hop right into the water.

莎拉波娃向室内设计师Courtney Applebaum求助。Applebaum设计了一系列来自亚洲、非洲和欧洲的粗糙古董,与一系列上世纪中叶精雕细琢的经典作品形成了对比。设计说:“家具的质地和古铜色与新建筑的清爽感产生了些许张力。玛利亚非常敏锐,注重细节。没有一张椅子或桌子不经过她的分析、剖析和讨论。她注意每一个针脚和凹槽。”

When the time came to furnish the house, Sharapova turned to interior designer Courtney Applebaum, who curated a mix of rough-hewn antiques from Asia, Africa, and Europe, all set against a strategic array of refined midcentury classics. “The texture and patina of the furniture create a bit of tension with the crisp, new architecture,” Applebaum says. “Maria is super-perceptive and detail-oriented. There’s not a chair or table that came into the house that she didn’t analyze, dissect, and discuss. She pays attention to every stitch and groove.”

莎拉波娃的设计师们似乎都在呼应这样一种理念:他们精明老练的客户把他们从传统的舒适区推到了一个真正独一无二的家,这个家散发着网球明星自身的创造力和自信。“我一直告诉每个人,我希望这是他们做过的最好的房子。我努力推动他们的愿景,因为我相信他们所有人,希望看到他们发光发亮,”莎拉波娃说。“我周游了世界各地,享受了许多令人难以置信的空间。但是我的家绝对是我最喜欢的。我认为这是生活应该有的样子。”

Sharapova’s designers all seem to echo the idea that their savvy, sophisticated client pushed them beyond their traditional comfort zone to conjure a truly one-of-a-kind home that radiates the creativity and confidence of the tennis star herself. “I kept telling everyone that I want this to be the best house they’ve ever done. I tried to push their vision because I believe in all of them and want to see them shine,” she says. “I’ve traveled all over the world and enjoyed lots of incredible spaces. But my home is my absolute favorite. I think that’s the way it should be.”

平面及设计理念

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
微信公众号➤达人室内设计网,作品投稿邮箱➤1608747409@qq.com

主题

帖子

积分

8级会员

积分
空谷幽兰sofia 发表于 2019-7-3 18:02:17 | 显示全部楼层
莎拉波娃真有品味也
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

收藏帖子 返回列表

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|达人室内设计网 ( 粤ICP备12090048号-1 公安备案 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 23:46 , Processed in 0.092113 second(s), 33 queries .