汇集名师与新作

注册
IIN Inc--触动人类心灵的日本设计
禾木木  / 发表于 2020-7-14 17:31:48 |精品样板·严选  / ★国外住宅

禾木木

网站小编

私信回帖

IIN Inc.是一家总部位于东京的设计公司,由设计师照井洋平和汤山皓成立于2018年,。该公司追求空间设计的新可能性,并提出令人印象深刻且令人惊讶的内饰。
Founded in 2018, I IN Inc. is a Tokyo-based design firm founded by designer Yohei Terui and Hiromu Yuyama. The company pursues new possibilities in space design, and proposes impressive and surprising interiors.

照井洋平于1982年出生于日本神奈川县,从东京明治大学商学院毕业后,于2009年在纽约帕森斯设计学院获得室内设计学士学位。2009年至2017年,照井洋平在Curiosity工作,在Gwenael Nicolas手下担任首席设计师,参与了多个全球项目。在加入Curiosity之前,他曾在纽约的Gabellini Sheppard公司和SHoP Architects公司工作。

Born 1982 in Kanagawa, Japan, Yohei Terui received a BFA in interior design from Parsons School of Design, New York in 2009, after transferring from Tokyo’s Meiji University. Between 2009 and 2017, Yohei worked at Curiosity, where he served as lead designer under Gwenael Nicolas on various global projects. Prior to joining Curiosity, he worked at New York-based firms Gabellini Sheppard and SHoP Architects.

汤山皓于1985年出生于日本东京,曾在ICS大学艺术学院学习室内建筑和设计,他还毕业于东京学艺大学。2012年至2017年在Curiosity工作,期间在Gwenael Nicolas手下担任首席设计师,加入Curiosity之前,他曾在东京的ILYA工作。

Born 1985 in Tokyo, Japan, Hiromu Yuyama studied interior architecture and design at ICS College of Arts. He is also a graduate of Tokyo Gakugei University. He worked at Curiosity between 2012 and 2017, where, he served as lead designer under Gwenael Nicolas on various global projects. Prior to joining Curiosity, he worked at ILYA in Tokyo.

I IN Inc.的设计师认为,任何设计都必须让客户和最终用户都有机会体验印象深刻的空间。必须引起共鸣并创造持久的记忆。通过利用人类行为和经验的多样性,I IN团队找到了具有创造性,范围广泛的解决方案,这些解决方案完全可以使用。

The Designers believe that any design must allow both the client and end-user the chance to experience a space with strong impression. There must be a resonance and a creation of a long-lasting memory. By harnessing the diversity and restlessness of human behaviour and experience, the I IN team finds creative and wide-range solutions that are firmly outside of the box.

他们通过吸收客户的简介和愿景来发现每个项目的内在特征,从而实现了这一目标。一旦开发并理解了此特征,就可以构思出具有凝聚力的设计。最终的设计易于传达给人们,触动人们的心灵,并且令人难忘。 不仅从根本上结合了音律,而且还融合了崇高的美感和强烈的理念。

They achieve this goal by assimilating the client’s brief and vision to discover the intrinsic character of each project. Once this character has been developed and understood, a cohesive design is conceived. What I IN presents is a design that is bonded by not just fundamentally sound, but also a sublime beauty and strong concept.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
微信公众号➤达人室内设计网,作品投稿邮箱➤1608747409@qq.com
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

收藏帖子 返回列表

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|达人室内设计网 ( 粤ICP备12090048号-1 公安备案 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 16:33 , Processed in 0.082745 second(s), 33 queries .