汇集名师与新作

注册
Shelby Girard--华丽和前卫的别致
禾木木  / 发表于 2019-8-23 01:12:10 |精品样板·严选  / ★国外住宅

禾木木

网站小编

私信回帖

Shelby Girard是来自美国科罗拉多州的家居装饰专家,曾任职于Havenly。她的标志性风格是巴黎现代风格: 简约、华丽和前卫的别致对比。
Shelby Girard is a home improvement expert from Colorado who worked for Havenly. Her signature style is Parisian modernity: simple, ornate and edgy chic contrast.

Shelby Girard 2007年毕业于美国纽约大学并取得学士学位,并于2012年获得哈林顿设计学院的室内设计硕士学位。在2013年,Shelby 开始了她的设计生涯, 其作品曾在《建筑文摘》、Domino、MyDomaine和Refinery29等出版物上发表。

She has an MA in Interior Design from Harrington College of Design and a BA from New York University. Her work has been featured in publications such as Architectural Digest, Domino, MyDomaine, and Refinery29.

Shelby Girard认为简单的色调能给人们带来舒适和平静的家的感觉,并随着时间的推移,它会随着设计师的风格演变,而且有限的色调,纹理和材质是创造兴趣的最佳方式。

A simple palette brings me comfort and a sense of calm at home, and it evolves with my style over time,” explains the designer. “And, with a limited color palette, texture and material become the best way to create interest.”

Shelby Girard认为工作策展对她来说很重要,让她学会了在生活过的每一个地方更积极地实践它,明白了设计不只是添加,很多时候是减法和克制。

Shelby Girard believes that Curation is truly key for me, and she has learned to practice it more actively in every place she has lived, understanding that design is not just about adding, but subtraction and restraint in many cases.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
微信公众号➤达人室内设计网,作品投稿邮箱➤1608747409@qq.com
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

收藏帖子 返回列表

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|达人室内设计网 ( 粤ICP备12090048号-1 公安备案 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 18:01 , Processed in 0.067391 second(s), 33 queries .