汇集名师与新作

注册
Christian Liaigre X John Pawson--Edition创始人Ian Schrager的顶层公寓
禾木木  / 发表于 2019-12-8 14:45:19 |精品样板·严选  / ★国外住宅

禾木木

网站小编

私信回帖

我一生都在努力为别人创造空间,这是我第一次为自己做这件事。
After a lifetime of trying to create spaces for everyone else, this is the first time I did it for myself.--Ian schrager

40 Bond位于NoHo最理想的街区,是普利兹克奖得主Jacques Herzog和Pierre de Meuron在纽约设计的第一座建筑。Ian Schrager是精品酒店的开创性人物,他们合作开发了40 Bond作为对高科技绿色玻璃包覆的铸铁建筑的优雅重新思考。
Located on the most desirable block in NoHo, 40 Bond, the Pritzker Prize–winning architects Jacques Herzog and Pierre de Meuron’s first in New York City. Ian Schrager, the groundbreaking impresario of boutique hotels (the Delano, in Miami, and the Royalton, in Manhattan, for example), developed 40 Bond as an elegant rethinking of the cast-iron building sheathed in high-tech green glass.

完工后的40 Bond非常吸引人,于是Ian Schrager决定搬进顶层公寓做为自己的家,并在屋顶上增加一个亭子。虽然Herzog和de Meuron并不是巴洛克风格的设计师,但Schrager还是希望与超级极简主义大师John Pawson合作以试图接近自己的真实美学。
The finished product was so alluring that he decided to move into the penthouse as his home and to add a pavilion on the roof. Herzog and de Meuron are not exactly baroque designers, but Schrager wanted to work with the master of hyper-minimalism, John Pawson to try to get close to his own true aesthetic.

Ian Schrager说:“建筑、空气和光线都是Pawson骨子里的东西,是他塑造风景的绝妙方式。我去找了一位极简主义建筑师,但我不想要一套极简主义公寓。”于是Schrager聘请法国室内设计师Christian Liaigre来打造公寓的室内,景观设计师Madison Cox设计及修剪了整齐的屋顶花园。
“The architecture, the air, and the light are Pawson—the bones, the brilliant way he framed the views,”says Schrager. “I went to a minimalist architect, but I don’t want a minimal apartment.” Schrager hired the French interior designer Christian Liaigre to furnish the apartment.  Landscape architect Madison Cox planned the manicured roof garden.

John Pawson的极简主义需要一种疯狂的精确度和材料的纯粹。这间1,382平方英尺的两卧室公寓设有两间浴室,化妆间。横跨立面的21个海湾,公寓的一条长边保持清晰视野,保留了不间断的40米远景,在两端都可以看到城市的景色。
John Pawson’s minimalism requires a kind of maniacal precision and a purity of materials. This 1,382 square foot split two-bedroom residence features two bathrooms, powder room. Spanning the facade’s twenty-one bays, one long edge of the apartment’s floor plan is left clear, preserving an uninterrupted 40-metre vista, with views out to the city at either end.

一系列的白色墙壁为家庭生活、厨房和图书馆划分了区域,最大化了开放的阁楼式布局的感觉,同时创造了一系列的聚集空间,在这里日常家庭生活的活动可以自然地发生。
A series of white walls mark out areas for family living, kitchen and library, maximising the sense of an open, loft-like layout, whilst creating a sequence of gathering spaces in which the activities of everyday domestic life can naturally take place.

这种方法可以将重点落在材料的组合和连接处的细节上,例如,厨房里燃烧的黑色花岗岩和拉丝、染色的日本雪松的搭配,在纹理和质地方面进行相似性和对比度的思考。
This approach allows the focus to fall on the combinations of materials and the detailing of the junctions, the pairing of fired black granite and brushed, stained Japanese cedar in the kitchen, for example, playing with ideas of similarity and contrast in terms of texture and tone.

“这套公寓是我做过的最复杂的事情,这是关于材料的质量。“ Schrager说。“当颜色不符合我的喜好时,我撕下了数百块奥地利白橡木地板。每个人都在说,别管它,不值得! 但我想要一块宽阔的灰色米色地板,第二次安装时,我亲自审查批准了每一块木板。“
“This apartment is the most sophisticated thing I have ever done. It’s about the quality of the materials,” Schrager says, “I tore out hundreds of Austrian-white-oak floor planks when the color did not turn out to my liking. Everyone was saying, ‘Leave it! It’s not worth it!’.?I wanted a wide-plank gray-beige floor, and the second time we installed it I approved every plank.“

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
微信公众号➤达人室内设计网,作品投稿邮箱➤1608747409@qq.com
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

收藏帖子 返回列表

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|达人室内设计网 ( 粤ICP备12090048号-1 公安备案 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 21:18 , Processed in 0.068999 second(s), 33 queries .