汇集名师与新作

注册
极简大师Iker Ochotorena新作--马德里Barrio de Salamanca家庭公寓
禾木木  / 发表于 2020-6-19 19:24:37 |精品样板·严选  / ★国外住宅

禾木木

网站小编

私信回帖

西班牙设计公司OOAA Arquitectura以其极简的设计和中性的调色板而闻名,他们创造的空间拥有精心考虑的几何结构,线条比例和循环的用料讲究。下面是他们的几个新作品及印际独家专访创始人及设计师Iker Ochotorena。
Spanish firm OOAA Arquitectura is known for their minimal designs and neutral color palettes. The spaces they create have carefully thought out geometric structures, line proportions and circular materials. Here are some of their new works and exclusive interview with founder and designer Iker Ochotorena.

Don Ramón de la Cruz

少即是好

OOAA Arquitectura把他们标志性的极简美学带到了马德里Barrio de Salamanca的一个家庭公寓里。为了充分利用这两间卧室的每一平方米,设计团队创建了一个双重用途的空间,由丰富而有触感的自然材料调色板定义,并采用“少即是好”的方法。

OOAA Arquitectura have brought their signature pared-down aesthetic to a family’s flat in Barrio de Salamanca in Madrid. With a brief to make the most of every square metre in this two-bedroom home, the design team have created dual-purpose spaces defined by a rich and tactile natural material palette and governed by a less-is-better approach.

Salud

建筑语言

OOAA Arquitectura完成了对马德里市中心的翻新公寓,并将其命名为“ Salud”。,这套两室两卫的公寓坐落在一座古典建筑中,有着长长的垂直窗户和承重墙。OOAA的负责人Iker Ochotorena解释说:“我们面对这个项目的目的不是保留内部装饰,而是继续使用建筑的经典语言。”

OOAA Arquitectura is to complete the renovation of an apartment in the center of Madrid; the project is titled ‘Salud’. The two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment is located in a classic building with long, vertical windows, and load-bearing walls. “We faced the project with the aim to not preserve the interior, but to still continue with the classic language of the building,” explains OOAA’s director, Iker Ochotorena.

Espalter

极简美学

Maldonado

雕刻时光

Alcalá

自然质朴

独家专访:当你开始一个设计时,设计触发点的情景是如何产生的?其中你认为最重要的品质是什么?

独家专访:What situations would inspire you to start a design? Which quality is the most important for you?
Iker:根据不同的情况来定。对我来说,最重要根据我的直觉,将其转化为直接有效的方案,避免只关注,某个单一的个体。
Iker:Specific situations that need to be solved in terms of architecture needs. The most important fact for me is to listen to my intuition and to translate it immediately into the plans, avoiding focusing on the single parts.

独家专访:在您所有设计过的项目中,您最喜欢哪个项目,为什么?

独家专访:Out of all the projects you have done is there a favorite project and why?
Iker:Baleares,因为它的规模和在建筑方面的巨大成就。
Iker:Baleares. Because of its size and great achievements in terms of architecture.

独家专访:你认为谁在设计中对您影响最大?

独家专访:What do you find has been the largest influence on your work?
Iker:我父亲。他也是一名建筑师,从很小的时候起,我就能和他一起学习和讨论艺术和建筑。
Iker:My father. He is an architect too and I was able to learn and discuss with him about art and architecture since I was very little.

独家专访:您方便向我们透露一下00AA的近期计划与愿景吗?

独家专访:It is convenient for you to reveal your recent plans and outlook for OOAA.
Iker:诚然,我希望OOAA能够承载更多越来越大的项目。
Iker:My plan for OOAA is to make bigger and bigger projects.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
微信公众号➤达人室内设计网,作品投稿邮箱➤1608747409@qq.com

主题

帖子

积分

8级会员

积分
aini8zhu 发表于 2022-3-25 10:35:01 | 显示全部楼层
感谢
达人室内设计网
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

收藏帖子 返回列表

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|达人室内设计网 ( 粤ICP备12090048号-1 公安备案 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 23:14 , Processed in 0.083110 second(s), 34 queries .