汇集名师与新作

注册
Shahan Saheed--斯里兰卡遇上932 Designs
禾木木  / 发表于 2020-6-28 11:02:55 |精品样板·严选  / ★国外住宅

禾木木

网站小编

私信回帖

来自斯里兰卡的设计师Shahan Saheed,2016年毕业于斯里兰卡国立企业管理学院的室内设计专业,曾先后在斯里兰卡的Pwa Architects和A-designstudio工作过,并于2019年9月加入新加坡932设计事务所担任室内建筑师。
Today, we want to introduce Shahan Saheed, a designer from Sri Lanka. He graduated from National School Of Business Management of Sri Lanka in 2016 with a major in interior design. He has worked in Pwa Architects and A-designstudio in Sri Lanka, and joined Singapore 932 Design Consultants as an interior Architect in September 2019.

在Shahan Saheed小时候,他的想象力就很强,因为还是一个很小的孩子,所以从新的视野看事物是他对设计充满热情的极限。正如他所看到的,创造力与设计共同涉及激情,努力,探索,创新,经验,解决技巧,灵感,最重要的是决心和努力。

As a child Shahan Saheed had a wild imagination, seeing things in a new light and the sky was his limit for the passion he had developed for designing, since he was a very young kid. As he see it, creativity together with designing involves combination of passion, effort, exploring, innovation, experience, solving skills, inspiration and most importantly determination and hard work.

Shahan Saheed认为自己是一个谦虚的初学者,致力于通过他擅长的室内设计领域来创造新概念并迎合新的客户体验。在一家建筑公司工作过之后,Shahan了解设计具有战略价值的需求,并具有独立作为团队成员在商业环境中工作所必需的领导素质,组织技巧和解决问题的策略。

Shahan Saheed consider himself a humble beginner striving to create new concepts and cater to new customer experiences with his interior designing, an area he specialize in. Having worked for an architectural firm, Shahan understand the need for designs to have strategic value and has the requisite leadership qualities, organizational skills, and problem solving tactics to work in a commercial environment both independently and as a team player.

在设计时,Shahan Saheed总是提醒自己:“我不遵循趋势,而是要树立趋势!”

When designing Shahan Saheed always remind myself, "I don't follow trends, I set them!"

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
微信公众号➤达人室内设计网,作品投稿邮箱➤1608747409@qq.com
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

收藏帖子 返回列表

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|达人室内设计网 ( 粤ICP备12090048号-1 公安备案 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 06:00 , Processed in 0.106816 second(s), 40 queries .