汇集名师与新作

注册
Serge Somkin--乌克兰极简美学
禾木木  / 发表于 2020-9-4 20:38:06 |精品样板·严选  / ★国外住宅

禾木木

网站小编

私信回帖

Serge Somkin是一位来自乌克兰基辅的年轻设计师,他专注于室内、建筑与可视化艺术。他拥有丰富的5年自由职业设计经验,对于概念设计和广告可视化的方向工作有极大的热情。Serge Somkin的某些设计灵感是源于中世纪美学的启发。
Serge Somkin is a young designer from Kiev, Ukraine, specializing in interior, architecture and visual art. He has 5 years of freelance design experience and a passion for conceptual design and advertising visualization. Some of Serge Somkin's designs were inspired by medieval aesthetics.

Serenity

现代 极简 轻松

Serge Somkin完成了位于比利时安特卫普的一座极简的现代主义住宅Serenity。这座宽敞的公寓,充满了光线和纹理的结合。从砖块地板的粗糙触感,到高高的天花板下通风的窗帘的轻柔移动。这是一个关于在一个古老城市的中心内部,能让人时时刻刻都感觉放松和想要在这里生活的项目。

Serge Somkin has completed a minimalist modernist residence in Antwerp, Belgium. This spacious apartment is filled with a combination of light and texture. From the rough feel of brick floors to the gentle movement of airy curtains beneath high ceilings. It's about feeling relaxed and wanting to live in the heart of an old city all the time.

Castle

中世纪  美学

来自乌克兰基辅的室内设计师及CG艺术家带来了他最新的作品,这个粗糙及黑暗格调的现代住宅,设计灵感是源于中世纪美学的启发。

An interior designer and CG artist from Kiev, Ukraine, has brought his latest creation, a rough and dark modern house inspired by medieval aesthetics.

独家专访

专访:方便向我们介绍一下您的成长背景吗?

专访:Is it convenient for us to introduce your growth background?
Serge Somkin:我出生在乌克兰,现在住在这里。我获得了建筑学学士学位,做了几年室内建筑师。去年我对办公室工作有点厌倦,所以我决定尝试一下做自由职业者。我没有公司,在我职业生涯的初期,我是一名自由CG艺术家。
Serge Somkin:I was born in Ukraine and I live here now. I got a bachelor degree in architecture and worked for a couple of years as an interior architect. Last year I felt a bit tired of office work so I decided to try myself in a freelance field. I don’t have a firm, I’m some kind of a freelance cg artist at the beginning of my career.

专访:你的设计理念? 它代表了什么设计风格?
专访:Your design philosophy? What design style does it represent?
Serge Somkin:作为一个年轻的CG艺术家和设计师,我还没有建立自己的哲学或愿景。我想,在我的项目中,我总是试图保持事物的简单,使用天然材料,如石头、木材和金属。我喜欢这个将古老的东西与现代美学相结合的想法。
Serge Somkin:As a young cg artist/designer I haven’t yet build my own philosophy or vision. In my projects I always try to keep things simple, use natural materials such as stone, wood and metals. I love the idea of combining old vintage things with some modern aesthetics

专访:你最新作品Serenity,这个项目的背景是什么? 它传达了什么?
专访:The latest work Serenity, what is the background of this project? What does it convey?
Serge Somkin:该公寓位于一个古老的比利时住宅,它需要考虑到它的历史。我试图捕捉这个地方的氛围,并在我的项目中表现出来。我希望它既现代又简约,又能保持复古的感觉。
Serge Somkin:This apartment is located in an old Belgian house and it needed to be treated with respect to its history. I tried to catch the vibe of this place and represent it in my project. I wanted it to be modern and minimal and yet to keep the feeling of a vintage place.

专访:最喜欢的设计师是谁? 为什么?
专访:What is your favorite designer? why?
Serge Somkin:嗯,目前我最喜欢的两个设计师是Axel Vervoordt和Vincent Van Duysen。我只是喜欢他们在项目中的心情和感觉。
Serge Somkin:Hmm, for now my two favorite designers are Axel Vervoordt and Vincent Van Duysen. I just adore the mood and  feeling in their projects.

专访:你大部分作品的灵感是来源于哪里?
专访:The source of inspiration for the work?
Serge Somkin:在这里,我深受比利时现代室内设计师的启发。我也喜欢西班牙工作室OOAA的作品。这些是我这个项目的主要灵感来源。
Serge Somkin:Here I was deeply inspired by Belgian modern interior designers. I was also in love with works of Spanish studio called OOAA. These were my main sources of inspiration for this project.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
微信公众号➤达人室内设计网,作品投稿邮箱➤1608747409@qq.com

主题

帖子

积分

8级会员

积分
cgy343528 发表于 2020-9-7 11:01:35 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享~

主题

帖子

积分

8级会员

积分

Medal No.1优秀达人Medal No.2活力达人Medal No.3忠实达人Medal No.4先锋达人Medal No.5发烧达人Medal No.6天使达人Medal No.7达人代言人Medal No.8达人推广大使

LamKinFoo 发表于 2020-9-7 12:34:07 | 显示全部楼层
支持达人室内设计网!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

收藏帖子 返回列表

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|达人室内设计网 ( 粤ICP备12090048号-1 公安备案 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 13:30 , Processed in 0.087701 second(s), 36 queries .