摄影团队 | ingallery
竣工时间 | 2021年5月

赛拉维设计| 融创·无锡蠡湖国际小镇示范区售楼处

赛拉维设计

幸福 半岛  
三面环湖半岛式社区,人文、亲邻、功能、
有温度的幸福之家,拥抱诗和远方。
Happiness peninsula
A peninsula community surrounded by lakes on three sides, featuring culture, neighborhood, functions,
Warm happy home, embrace poetry and distance.

自然                  光影                  融合
Natural light fusion

01/
幸福之树-元素融合,自然共生
预先时代的未来城市生活提案
Tree of happiness - element fusion, natural symbiosis
A proposal for future urban living in a pre-age

我们希望打造一个场景,在这里你就是一位生活艺术的鉴赏家,你探索的不仅仅是目光所及的艺术场所,更多的,则是与'感知美'相关的生活方式。
We want to create a scene where you are a connoisseur of the art of living, and you explore not only the art place in sight, but also the lifestyle related to 'perceivable beauty'.

城市会客厅满足了不同角度的接待需求,整个体验空间,室内采用优雅的建筑语言用现代极简的设计手法去演绎新法式。现代空间与本土气韵交相叠加,画境之中,诗韵亦在升华。这是一片中西交汇的盛景,现代之中,又透露出古韵的影与形。CLV赛拉维在蠡湖小镇示范区售楼处的设计中,结合自然元素取中西方文化共通之意。
The city meeting room meets the reception needs of different angles. The whole experience space uses elegant architectural language and modern minimalist design techniques to interpret the new French. Modern space and local style overlap, in the painting, poetry is also in the sublimation. This is a grand scene where China and the West meet. In modern times, it reveals the shadow and shape of ancient rhyme. In the design of the sales office of the Demonstration area in Lihu Town, CLV Selavi combines natural elements with the common meaning of Chinese and Western cultures.

02/
广岛之门-以园为美,无限可能
创造美好丰盛、沉浸互动的“场”
The Gate of Hiroshima - The garden is beautiful and the possibilities are endless
Create a beautiful, rich, immersive and interactive "field"

03/

悬浮之洞-杂与繁花锦簇,淡看云卷云舒
美好生活运营
Suspension of the cave - miscellaneous and flowers, light look at the clouds and clouds
Better Life Operation

“纳自然之形的真正意义,不只是元素堆积,氛围的营造,最重要的是空间与人精神上的交流”。
"The real meaning of natual-shaped is not only the accumulation of elements and the creation of atmosphere, but also the spiritual communication between space and people."

04/

岩石之吧-为之心动,记忆飘渺却难忘怀
成长与美好的容器,指向城市的未来
The rock bar. - I was moved by it, but my memory is vague and unforgettable
The container of growth and beauty points to the future of the city

05/

云林之游-云中森林,林里生存
轻松社交的生活氛围
Cloud Forest Tour - Forest in the clouds, survival in the forest
A relaxed social atmosphere

洽谈区展台,每一件筒装形体的作品背后,与场地结合形成叙事性的个体文本,赋予空间以生命感。
The booth in the negotiation area, behind each tubular body work, combined with the site to form a narrative individual text, endowing the space with a sense of life.

06/

极光之星-零星闪烁,浩瀚无垠
自我探索的生活主张
Aurora star - sparkles sporadically and is boundless
A life proposition of self-exploration

07/

鹅湖之会-风范和实践
只能便捷的生活方式
Goose Lake Club - Style and practice
Only convenient lifestyle

融创上海区域集团正式发布“i+美好生活体系”,正是对“I AM I”生活新主张的首次全方位诠释。创造客观世界,改变主观世界。i+美好生活体系之i社区,定制6大社区欢乐场景,全方位营造富含文化、艺术、情感交流的社区“沉浸式”软环境,肇始一种社区生活形态的全新场景与活力时刻。
Sunac Shanghai Group officially released the "I + Better Life System", which is the first comprehensive interpretation of the new concept of "I AM I" life. Create the objective world, change the subjective world. In the I community of I + Better Life System, six community happy scenes are customized to create an "immersive" soft environment rich in culture, art and emotional exchanges in an all-round way, initiating a new scene and dynamic moment of community life form.

效果图
- Impression Drawing -

图纸呈现
- Drawings Show -

平面布置图
Floor plan

赛拉维CLV致力于地产研发与设计创新一体化。专注于营销中心与会所、商业空间与酒店、高端地产样板房、住宅产业精装产品线研发与标准化、软装陈设艺术设计与实施等定制化设计服务。

赛拉维CLV与国内领军房企联合研发新一代住宅产品。我们以严谨的研发逻辑、专业的整合能力加以系统的管理经验,助力合作伙伴制定标准化体系,协助其确立或完善产品线的设计管理及运营标准。我们始终坚持与智慧的业主做有逻辑的产品。

赛拉维CLV历经9年沉淀,共荣获500余座国内外设计大奖,造就这支凝聚共同梦想的300人设计团队,设计作品已遍布全国各大主要城市。我们秉承“ 设计美好生活 ”的设计哲学,已将“ 赛拉维CLV ”打造为影响中国当代设计发展的企业品牌。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

主题

帖子

积分

8级会员

积分
18353130984 发表于 2021-9-23 11:44:26 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享

主题

帖子

积分

8级会员

苏叶

积分
suye 发表于 2021-9-25 17:39:21 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享

主题

帖子

积分

4级会员

积分
不要想太多 发表于 2021-10-25 09:51:57 | 显示全部楼层
支持达人室内设计网

主题

帖子

积分

8级会员

积分
1173449545 发表于 2021-10-26 16:51:18 | 显示全部楼层

感谢分享
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

收藏帖子 返回列表

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|达人室内设计网 ( 粤ICP备12090048号-1 公安备案 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 05:21 , Processed in 0.104143 second(s), 37 queries .